Monday, July 28, 2008

HOME SEARCHING

Yes, yes, we all know the V Fam is moving ot Utarded(Utah) this September. If you wanna know why, then ask or email me because I'm not in the mood to explain myself. The wonderful festivities of moving have approached us! We've been home searching in UTah for a few weeks now and we've actually found some beautiful homes we really like! WE are so excited, to say the least! We are so ready to own a home! And a nice one at that! So far, so good! Things are slowly coming into place and Lord knows how much we want a nice starter home. I mean, literally! That's not in vain! These past few years have been extremely challenging times for us. WE ca only go up from here!
So, the area we're looking at is Eagle Mountain, Lehi, Draper and Riverton! Yep, South of the Valley! We want something new and in a new development, where our neighbors are in the same situation as us! Ya know, young, Mormon(duh, that's a given), small children close in age, working/middle class and Mama stays home to homemake and spank butts. I've lived all over Salt LAke County and Frankly, I'd like to try something new. So, Utah County it is I guess. FOR NOW!!!! And dog gonnit, we'll make the best of it!!!!!! Hey, we'll get a NEW great sized home!!!

0 comments: