Tuesday, December 2, 2008

YOGA

I have a new obsession and it is called YOGA. Have you ever heard of it?
It's the best workout...other than dance, of course...
It centers you
It's relaxing
It help you focus on your breathing
It's challenging
It promotes lean muscle
It a good form to burn fat
It increases your flexibility...not as if I'm flexible enough... ;-)
It takes you to another REALM...
I LOVE YOGA! And I do it EVERYDAY!
EXERCISE TV ON DEMAND IS AWESOME! I just do it from my home!!
..Plus at the gym...
If you haven't tried it, you SHOuLD! YOu will LOVE IT!
Add it to your regular exercise routine and you'll notice a change in your mind AND BODY!
REMEMBER- 40 minutes/ 3 times a week for Cardio!
YOGA
Strength training...suggesting light resistance and alot of repetition
stretching
water, water and more water!
GOOOOO YOGA!!!!!!

0 comments: