Monday, December 8, 2008

Costco...heaven sent...

Have you heard of this giant wharehouse?
WHat do you need...you'll find it at Costco...ya hungry? Eat free samples!

I don't have health insurance and needed my prescription refilled. MY medication is very expensive and it's an easy 130.00 to fill. Well, do you know how much it cost at Costco? 21.00 and some change! Can you say heaven sent??

I hear the angels singing!!!
OH YAH..and did I mention the books and the great prices there?
Too bad the AUDACITY OF HOPE was GONE!!! I MUST GET THAT BOOK!!!!!
To those of you who let their biases decide to whether or not read this book, that's too bad! haha
...If all else fails, it's at Deseret Book...I already checked.
So many good books, so little time! DAng!

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

I *love* Costco! Maybe a little too much! Ha ha!