Monday, December 1, 2008

SO GUESS WHAT...

I'm doing a TRIATHLON in 2009!! I originally planned on doing the Women of Steel but it may be already SOLD OUT! Let's hope it's NOT YET! It's the perfect Triathlon race for starters. It consists of a sprint 300 meter swim, 5k run and 11.5 mile bike ride. I don't care about placing, I was wanna train and know I CAN DO THIS! I am really excited. If I can't get into Women of Steel, there's plenty other Triathlon races. I can't do the Olympic ones..just yet..those are major. I plan to train the heck out of myself these next 6 months. I need to swim laps most of all. I'm a whimp at swimming. But with dance...I can go on for HOURS but not with swimming!
Um...the only problem is...my dad wants to do it but it's 'The WOMEN of Steel'...Um... I am a woman of 'Steel' because that is indeed my maiden name! So, he's a 'Steel' too, no?

0 comments: