Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday is a special day

It's supposed to be a day 'to get ready for Suuunday'! I've been dawdling around all day, took a long afternoon nap, haven't showered and let my kids go bananas. It's really cold today, I'm bored and have no ambition to do anything! I guess I better go iron the kids Sunday clothes BUT first need to find out what time our new Ward starts at. I'm so ready to get back to church. I felt like I haven't been there forever! Lawd save me!
Okay, well, do you think I should compramise my time being a mom and go back to work full time? Ugh...that's sounds so awful!! I may have to get a part time job...which means I will have to find childcare no matter what. Oh boy... MAybe Boricua should just get another pt job and I'll stay home! How does that sound?
Well, I'll most likely blog about my new ward next week. Wish us luck!

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

Wish I was closer, I would totally tend your kids.

Have a good Sunday! Hope the new ward is great.

Hope things start falling into place for you guys!