Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've SLACKED

I've majorly slacked on my blog! Let's refresh with Soosie's current events:

I'm teaching 2 classes and soon to pick up 3 more next week! And get this; 4 out of 5 of them are BALLET...Yes, BALLET. I LOVE Ballet and know how to instruct it but I'm no Primaballerina Soosie. Great thing I have a wonderful mentor!

I'm also on a few dance studios sub lists as well. Teaching dance is second nature to me. What can I say? And the thing is, I'm always trying to do what I can to improve and gain all of the knowledge I can to be the VERY BEST.

I was in s deep sink of depression last week and was ready to surrender. Change can be hard but ya know, it's a GOOD THING. We need to stop being afraid of change. We always want things easy, don't we?

I've been working out 3-5 times a week at my new gym. I go to Bally's. I love it. Just like dance, working out is second nature to me. I haven't lost any weight yet because I've ben stuffing my face with deeelicious food.

Boricua and I donate Plasma 2 times a week. My veins were infiltrated on both arms today and I have amazing bruises just in time for Halloween!

We're still at my mom's. Boricua's yet to find a better job. Until then, we'll make due.

WISE HAS GAINED WEIGHT!!! HOORAY!!!

I found my camera cable!! Now I can post pictures!!!!

My new quote: 'HOPE is synonymous to OPTIMISM and FEAR is synonymous to TERROR. What will you choose?'
Thanks for everyones love and support during this BIG family change!!!!

0 comments: