Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year end questions!!!

I received this survey via email through one of my greatest friends. I felt it VERY appropriate for this wonderful New Years Eve! LEt me tell you, I am SOOO excited for this doomed 2009 year to be OVER!! I am THRILLED!!!!
This survey is ALOT of fun! Copy and paste and post it on your blog!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


1.
What is your occupation right now?
Housekeeper/Mom/Wife/Taxi and a Dance Teacher

2..
What color are your socks right now?
They're flesh colored...cuz I don't have any on! Only slippers! :)

3.
What are you listening to right now?
Wow Wow Wuzby!! My boys favrite 'coooky' show!

4.
What was the last thing you ate?
ate? Last time I ate was last night and it was some Mexican Style rice. This morning I had a nutritous Red Bull for Breakfast! haha

5.
Can you drive a stick shift?
Uh, yah! I learned to drive on a stick...hahahaha..no really! I did!

6.
Last person you spoke to on the phone
My daddy!!

7.
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
You Betch-ya! *In the BEST Sarah Palin Impersonation*

8.
How old are you today
26....and a half! Can't forget that! lol

9.
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Gymnastics...nothing else. I'm not a sports fan.

10.
What is your favorite drink?
oh gosh...hard one! DIET COKE OF COURSE! duh! hahaha

11.
Have you ever dyed your hair?
LEt's just say; I haven't had my natural color since I was 14!

12.
Favorite food?
Asian...all day everyday...sushi, noodles, rice...all that. YUM

13.
What is the last movie you watched?
The Polar Express...well..not really...it's just what's on constantly rightnow. The last movie I watched from beginning to end was The Blindside...GREAT movie!

14.
Favorite day of the year?
Everyone will say Christmas Day...but mine is The First day of SUMMER!! Holla!!!

15.
How do you vent anger?
Lash out irrationally!...workin' on it!

16.
What was your favorite toy as a child?
All of my baby dolls. I LOVED babies and playing 'mommy'.

17.
What is your favorite season?
Spring! Everything blooms and turns green. Perfect weather and my boys and my birthdays are in Spring. I love Spring!!

18.
Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries. We love blueberries!!

19.
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Yes, of course! Please do so!





20.
Who is the most likely to respond?
I hope everyone!! hehe ;)

21.
Who is least likely to respond?
I hope noone!! hehe ;)

22.
Living situation?
Our cute little gingerbread home with the purple door, nestly snuggled in the inner city neighborhood. Just me and my boys! :) (I wish I could add a little girl to the equation!)

23.
When was the last time you cried.
A few weeks ago after my friend tragically passed away. It was the hardest funeral I've ever been to.

24.
What is on the floor of your closet right now?
shoes, shoes and more shoes!!! And my dance bag of course!

25..
Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
My mom and sister...awwwwww. lol

26.
What did you do last night?
Hung out at home with Boricua, Prince and Wise. Just lounged around, ate and watched TV...what we do best! haha.

27.
What are you most afraid of?
Losing one of my kids in a tragic way. I don't know how I'd deal with it...I'm crazy about my kids.

28.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
I don't like hamburgers...but if I have them...cheese please.

29.
Favorite dog breed?
Shih-tzu yorkie mix!!!

30.
Favorite day of the week?
Friday. No work, no taking kids to school and sleep in the next day!!

31.
How many states have you lived in?
2; Maryland and Utah.

32.
Diamonds or pearls?
oooohhhh....HARD ONE!! I'm in love with them equally!! They're both brilliant. I'm a jewelry whore! I really am! I'm obsessed!!!

33.
What is your favorite flower?
I love love love all types of roses. I have 7 rose bushes in my front yard. Long stem, wild and short stem. I love primroses....all roses. I love anything romantic, fagrant, luxurious and feminine. If I ever have a daughter, her middle name will be Rose. So, roses it is!!!

Copy and Paste! Change the answers! It's your turn!
xoxo,
Soosie.

0 comments: