Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009!

What a wonderful DAY! So calm , humble, peaceful and quaint! We had only a few gifts but they were so special and the boys were so happy and satisfied. Boricua and I loved our gifts as well. Who wouldn't love a snuggie? I got a bright pink snuggie and I LOVE it! I also received the 'Shoes Under' shoe storage compartment you put under you bed...Boricua is sick of my shoes being everywhere...and I do need to keep them organized! And this greatest Blender...by Bella Cucina. It's the Rocket Blender and a chopper. So, not only can I blend stuff, I have a chopper!! It's a really nice kitchen toy. I LOVE IT.
Grandpa and Grandma Leesy gave the boys some great things. Grandma Linda gave them some fun games and clothes. My sister gave them those awesome Police and Cowboy dress up outfits you see below...um..how freaking cute are they?! They're F.A.B. I love it. Grandma Leesy gave me a long necklace made of REAL pearls, Pink Quarts, silver and crystals!! It's the most gorgeous necklace.
The V Fam gave out scrumptious treats to family and friends. I gave them a little sample of some of 'Soosie's Couture Sweets' collections. I'm launching a candy line in January and my sweets are just as loved as if I had my own clothing line! It will be my 'clothing line' but in candy and cookies! I'm really excited. I am ready network and be the savvy business woman that I am. ;)
We also donated clothing, blankets and shoes to the homeless shelter to the children. We had a huge turkey and the makings to pass out to the homeless this week. We are also giving out hot cocoa to the hungry and less fortunate.
So, amiss all of the the gifts and food we were blessed with, the greatest gift we recieved was the gift of serving and giving to others.
We are not sad or let down from the Christmas hype. The Holidays are still here! We are celebrating the wonderful THREE KINGS DAY on January 6th! The Wise Men are coming on camels to each drop us off a gift. Boricua celebrated it growing up in Puerto Rico and it's still celebrated in most Spanish Speaking Countries. It's a really wonderful way to keep the Spirit alive, learn different cultures and take advantage of the after clearance sale!!
Happy Holidays....YES STILL!!



















0 comments: