Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!



Well, its the day before Christmas and all through the house....where there's peanuts on the floor and a little boy squirming like a mouse! I am sidetracked on this blog and I have so much to do...I need to cook a turkey for the homeless and make cookies and caramel for the family too! I need to pull out my vacuum and clean up this mess...but I don't want to..I must confess! Prince and Wise still have their jammies on and so do I...my oh my...doesn't the time fly?! I am SO excited for Christmas and New Years...to finally say goodbye to 2009 and give 2010 a BIG CHEERS!!
So, today...i's sunny and there's a new fluffy blanket of snow. I'm looking down at peanuts all over the floor that my dear Wise did this morning. Wise wants down from his loft but I haven't let him down yet. Prince wants candy and we all need to get dressed!
We decided to cook a turkey and make plates for the homeless..but then I realized I don't have a Roasting pan! It might have to wait til Christmas day! But that might be better anyway! I've got to make my caramel and cookies today for Santa claus. We need to wrap aunty's, grandma'a and niecy-poo's presents. I need to bathe and get pretty...as with the boys. Then we're off to Grandmas to have a wonderful feast!

Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

jlk said...

Merry Christmas!!!