Thursday, August 27, 2009

Post surgery

It's two weeks to the day I had my surgery. IT has been the hardest recovery and sometimes excruitiating! By Monday, I was feeling worse. Then Tuesday, EVEN WORSE! I was going down hill instead of uphill!!! I was running a fever and my abdomen was on fire!! IT was sensitive and hurt to just barely touch my stomach. I had the chills, a migraine, could barely walk and THE WORST RESTLESS LEGS IVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE!!!!!! My arms were painful and restless too. My nerves were twitching like I was a crackhead...it was badddddd....to make light of the whole situation.
Boricua then gave me a blessing Tuesday night and I was given instant comfort. Wednesday rolled around and my fever was gone, my stomach wasn't on fire and my nerves were calmer. My swelling had gone down dramatically and I feel so much more at peace with it all. Now today, it's like night and day with how I feel. I seem to be getting stronger and stronger every day!
So to count one of my many blessings; I'm grateful to have the Priesthood in my home!

0 comments: