Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the kitchen's coming along






The curtains haven't been sewn and hung correctly yet. They're just plopped up on the windows all pinned up. I haven't had time to make my balloon drapery. The tile back splash was put up but NOT grouted yet. We have just the little finishing touches to do. SOme of the hardware is missing, the caulking, the drapes of course, the grouting and the bottom kick boards arent up. Then the glass shelves need to be put in and I need to by my Hermes knock off china to display. OH yah, we have a new ceiling fan to install too. But we're getting close!!!!!! Even with surgeries, work and moms being out of commission, we've managed to stay on top of it!!!
We still have alto to do!!! So far...so good I hope!!

1 comments:

jlk said...

So cute! I love your faucet.