Friday, May 1, 2009

MY MAryland Friend came for a VISIT!

MY Best Friend came in town for a quick weekend visit. It was alot of fun! IT was so nice getting out and HAVING A G.N.O!!! The only setback was, I was SICK the WHOLE TIME! I was taking tylenol severe cold and 800 mg of Ibprofen just to keep me from being a drag of a hostess. I think I REALLY enjoyed PArk City. That is my kind of town. Nestled in the Mountains, with all of the freelance artists roaming and one of a kind Boutiques GALORE. I also ate some of the BEST fudge I've ever had in my life. What sucked was my prolonging virus, up 10,500 ft above sea level and walking everywhere. I felt like garbage...and you would've never known it...until I started wheezing and kindly asked my friend if we could sit for a minute...Gosh dang...it sucked. We roamed the Gateway (of COURSE, it being the best shopping oasis in Salt Lake City and me living a few blocks away from it) and you couldn't have asked for a nicer day to do it. IT was beautiful outside. I was a stylist for a day and put together some outfits for my friend. That was amazing..I could do it all day everyday. I only had a throbbing, buring throat and a fever, that's no big deal, right? OH well, other than that, I had alot of fun! Just being me...laughing..being silly...and taking lots of photos.
I'm excited for my trip to MAryland in June!!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww Sarah, you were a great host! I loved my weekend with you!