Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Procrastination Birthday update

My 26th Birthday was LAST TUESDAY and I FAILED to post anything until now! But it's okay! You didn't miss out on much!
I woke up @ 9:20 am. Realized I overslept because I had a hair appointment in 10 minutes. I put my hair back, brushed my teeth and dashed out the door!
I decided to go back to being a blond..since it's warm outside and all. My hair took a long time but good thing I was stuck with a pleasant young lady who did a great job!
I musingly trotted downstairs in the salon for my pedicure. It was amazing. Although I was nodding off to sleep during it all. I was EXHAUSTED!
I then picked Boricua up for work. I got a few texts and calls from friends and Family wishing me a happy Birthday.
I then attempted to coordinate dinner with family and friends. I failed. I procrastinated. But it totally was okay because Boricua and I had a one on one date! I realized I preferred that than a big hoop-lah of a dinner.
We notched off at Tucano's @ the Gateway Mall. It's the whole Brazillian experience! We were carnivores for a night. The food was AMAZING and best yet, I had my favorite dessert in Lew of cake for My birthday; CREME BRULEE! It was awesome.
My mom sent me a card, my bro sent me a card and Boricua, of course, spoiled me with a day at the spa and my IPOD Touch I received a week prior.
It was a good day. Really low key and lackadaisical.




1 comments:

Jessica T. said...

Happy late birthday!