Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day= lazy day

I had a FABULOUS Mother's Day! I got just what i wanted; SLEEP!!!!! I didn't shower. I didn't do my hair. I didn't even do my makeup! I drank diet coke while reading in bed and ate chocolate. I had Chinese food for dinner and hung around my mom's house, listening to my brother's stories of life in Korea. Boricua gave me an Ipod Touch for mom's day and my birthday(my birthday is on the 19th of this month). You know, an Ipod Touch is a rather extravegent gift for just mom's day...well..maybe not. I deserved it! ha! I didn't want to get my lazy butt up and get ready for church. So, I laid in bed all day. I did some scrapbooking for my mom's book too but that was fun(By the way, I'm becoming a scrapbook ADDICT).
My boys were lookin' super stud-like from their new haircuts and I had to take pictures of their awesome faces. The pictures below explain it all.
LAter on, my dad came with a big gift bag for me! IT was a cute breakfast tray, so I can enjoy eating right in front of my TV.
I hope all of the other moms had a great Mother's Day! I wish we had a Mother's Day everyweek! Hey....that's a good idea! haha






0 comments: