Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy HAPPY Birthday to my baby Wise





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY

TWO YEARS HAVE PASSED and this day is vivid in my mind. What an amazing spirit you have and how you've enriched my life. You are the sweetest and most lovable little boy. You're always happy and LOVE to be cuddled. I love to watch you discover the things we are surrounded with in this life. I love how you twiddle your fingers together when you're intensely watching Yo Gabba Gabba or Little Einsteins on TV. I love watching your little legs work as they try to run really fast. I love it when you twirl your hair and ask for your 'bobo'. I love your big smile and big hazel eyes. I love it when you crawl into bed with me, ley your head on the pillow and say, "Nah-Nigh'"... Then you pretend to fall asleep. I love how well mannered you are. I love how you admire dad, aka, Dadda. I love how little you are. And most of all, I love how you make my life soo much more worth while!

LOVE YOU!!!!






0 comments: