Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wise's 15 month uh oh...


WEll, I took Wise in today for his 15 month well baby visit. He's fine; don't get alarmed but the boy will not gain weight! He's fallen off the charts at a WHOPPING 17.5 1/2 pounds! He's gained 1/2 of an ounce since his 12 month well baby visit. He's grown over an inch in heighth. His head has grown too.
So, he looks like a Tootsie Roll pop! That's my boy! haha!

So, we are now on the 2-3 Pediasure drinks a day circus! We'll see if he gains any weight a month from now!

Strange...because Wise eats more than Prince!

Cheerio!

Soosie

2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

My sister-in-law is dealing with the same thing with her little guy. Except he didn't gain anything but did get taller since his year-old check-up. I dealt with something similar with Thomas at that age...I know it can be frustrating!

Good luck!!

Monson Family said...

Oh my! Brooklyn is almost as heavy as him! haha.