Monday, June 23, 2008

Just Browsing...

I decided to browse through my old posts and i realized a few things:



1. I think I come off as a bit of a pessemist...or my life is really THAT hard. haha.
2. It's been quite a year thus far for ILLNESSES and INJURIES! My GOSH!
3. I'm a little 'Worldly'...with my obsession with fashion, Sex & The City, and hip hop music.... okay, I'm not obsessed but talk about it ALOT!
4. I'm WAY too open!
5. I have ALOT of TYPOS! haha
6. I am impatient! When I was writing the older posts about my foot, I thought I was dying and it was going to last forever, BUT it's OVER(Well, kind of) and now I can look back and be SO GLAD IT IS OVER!!
7. I've been bringing up a big move this year...will it happen? Maybe!
8. From the older photos to now, I have lost some good poundage! That's a plus!
9. I've noticed I have alot of the same characteristics as my mother. It's frightening! Not because it's my mom but how things are so similar! And I kind of want to have my own unique life! Love ya mom!
10. I've never really mentioned anything about my dad! My dad was just remarried last November, to a sweet woman, he's happy, he's a writer, he's so smart, it's mind boggling and he is the reason why I have my Articles Of Faith memorized! haha! Love ya dad!

2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

I like your new template. It's good to mix things up every once in a while!

Emily Snow said...

I emailed you but forgot the answer to one of the questions...

Yes, Toby just started walking...finally! Funny how there's such a "fine line" between when you don't want them to walk and when you do, at least it was that way for me.

He's been walking for a week now and already running and a pro. It's crazy. Thomas did the same thing. I don't know why I worried. Now I wish he'd crawl...he's too fast and not afraid of anything! He's a daredevil, Thomas is not, so this is new territory for me.