Friday, June 6, 2008

To any Sex & The City Fans...

I Chose that particular photo because this was my favorite outfit Carrie wore in the whole movie...and she had 81 different wardrobe changes. The floral jacket is OUTTA CONTROL and don't get me started on those Manolo Blahniks!

Plus, Carrie and Big are the main characters, right??!! Even though Charlotte, Samantha, & Miranda play huge roles and it would'nt be Sex & The City without them!
Yes, it is my guilty pleasure...I know, I know.... a good and faithful member of the LDS Church wouldn't go see a Rated R movie and there was definitely some inapropriate sex scenes in it. I thought they could've done way with. But it doesn't take away the GREATNESS of the movie!! I left hungry for MORE! I am pleased to say I saw it OPENING NIGHT, to a full theatre! I purchased my tickets on Fandango the day before and got here an hour early! And of course, I celebrated with my GIRLFRIENDS!! They went for round 2 tonight but I had a massive Stomach bug. I'll be going again. It's BRILZ I tell ya! BRILLZZ!!!
Just clospe your eyes on the sexiness...haha!

1 comments:

Monson Family said...

I think that would be a good idea for you to design my outfits for me to sew! My designing skills is very... very... limited! haha! That is a great dress that she is making!