Friday, June 6, 2008

I was just so mad...

I AM SO MAD..Help me be positive!
First off...Absent minded ME most likely left my whole entire wedding ring set in the stupid tanning booth last week and the ring(s) are GONE! Somebody most likely took them and now they have a nice white gold bridal set and a YELLOW DIAMOND band.I am pissed! My WEDDING ring(s) is GONE! GONE!!On the up note, David wants to buy me a new and upgraded one...but that one had so much centinmental value!

Second...I have a crappy Immune System lately and I"m catching every dang bug you can imagine. It's an new virus or some kind of infection every week. This week was the Stomach Flu. The worst one I've EVER gotten.

Third...I LOATHE Fibromyalgia..Why on Earth did I have to inherit this stupid AutoImmune Disorder? I cannot tell you the intensity and the sensation of the pain and all of the other things that go with it, that I experience. I don't have much to go on with what's caused a flare up! I am doing and taking almost everything I can do to manage it too. I take tonz of supplements that are to help, I have a great mutivitamin, I drink lots of water, I stretch, I get massages, I take Epsom Salt Bathes, I watch my white sugar intake(even though I failed today) and I watch my caffiene intake. I will say, it's feeling a little better this week than last week!

Maybe this....Fourth....BROKEN DANG DUMB FOOT! It's taking forever to heal and all I want to do is run and dance again! Plllease. Atleast I can walk it a little now...Fifth...I'm Depressed now! I can't pull myself out of it alone! It's too hard! I want ot go in a corner and cry all day. Or sleep in my bed. I feel so crappy about myself rightnow and I'm paranoid.It will pass and everything will eventually be okay.Please help me to remind myself that!!! It could be worse!! But I feel so overwhelmed and don't know how much more I can take!!!!!I love you all who support me...I'm really spilling my guts on here and it's ridiculous, yet therepeutic! Thank you!~S

0 comments: