Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's the skunky-bucky-boy's birthday tomorrow!


I can't believe it!

A year ago on this day, I was VERY pregnant, I felt fine, and was looking forward ot my induction set for the 14th of March. My mom was flying on on the 13th and I was sure she wouldn't miss Skunky's birth. I assured her I felt GREAT and she gave me the big ," UH OH! That means you're going to have this baby!" Boricua and I shrugged it off. We had too many false alarms.

I really didn't do anything too exciting this day a year ago. Let's see here...it was a Monday, I stayed home, Boricua worked and I organized some baby clothes. I was moving furniture around in the kids room and everything. I was NESTING.... if you haven't caught my drift yet.


This day was a very relaxing day a year ago. I was looking forward to the 14th! Not the 13th! That came to a big surprise!

Wow! Time does fly by, doesn't it?

0 comments: