Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CALLING ALL RECIPES!!!!

I NEED recipes for or similar to any of these:

~ Orange jello salad (a creamy jello w/ whip)
~ Creamy Pasta Salad w/ eggs/cheese and ditalini pasta
~ Strawberry and almond trifle
~ Awesome sandwich buns
~ lemon bars

I'm making a lunch for Wise's Birthday next Thursday. We are having a fun little lunch and eating cake. WE decided not having a big hooblah party. I'm going to make alot of good food for friends and family to enjoy but nothing major.

I had alot of these same dishes at my grandma's funeral and it was all soooo tasty! I'm sure the Relief Society prepared it... and there was NO Funeral Potatoes! Can you believe it?
So,
PLEASE!! Come one come all!! RECIPES much appreciated!!
If any of you live nearby and don't have plans Thursday afternoon, you can stop by! Let me know!
It'll be WISE'S DAY!! I can't believe he's almost one! It's sad! I love babies!
THANKS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Mmm, all those dishes do sound yummy! There not ones I normally make, though.

Your idea about how to celebrate his birthday sounds like a great one!

Good luck!!

Emily Snow said...

I meant to say, "they're not ones I normally make..." not "there"

:)

9 AM