Thursday, March 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRHTDAY PRINCE CHARMING!!!!!

WEEEEEE!!! I AM THREEEE!!!!!






Spunky, funky, witty, cute, silly, roudy, loud, inquisitive, independent, funny, smiley, skinny, flirty, creative, imaginative, happy, bratty, defiant, persistant, loving and so much more!!!
I love you so much Prince! The older you get, the more you SHINE!! You are so much like me! It's a GREAT thing! I am so lucky to have such an imanigative and spunky boy like you! You are the class clown of the family!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
You would've stayed in my tummy forever but I couldn't wait any longer! You helped me pack son some great extra poundage!! I slept alot, ate alot and goofed alot with your dad. You were an easy pregnancy! And what an easy delivery! I pushed for 15 minutes and didn't feel a thing when I did! The only issue I had was; I couldn't get my epidural soon enough and I felt the brunt of labor! It was pretty intense! And there you arrived @ 8:15 am, on A beautiful Monday morning, right after Easter. You were 8 pounds 6 ounces and 20 1/2 inches. Your little face was smooshed flat because I had no room left for you in my body! But boy, you were still so beautiful! I can't believe it's already been 3 years!

1 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Happy Birthday, Prince!!