Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Eyes...

I went to the Doctor today and finally got my eyes checked out. Doc didn't think the difference was a huge cause of concern(HOORAY!) but enough to kind of be baffled. He performed a number of tests on me and I did a basic eye test...turns out I didn't do so great. I was suggested to go see an Optometrist to get an eye exam and probably...GLASSES!! GLASSES?! Are you kidding me?! You know what though, I'd rather need a pair of glasses or lenses over some kind of pressure in my brain ANY DAY!
I was also given a prescription dose of Riboflavin and Prescription Medication for Migraines. They feel the Chronic Migraines could've contributed to it but they're not exactly sure yet. So, I go in next month to get them checked again.
I am grateful it is nothing serious! I kind of had a feeling all along everything would be okay. :)

0 comments: