Thursday, November 19, 2009

DISCOURAGEMENT..

I'm so discouraged about my figure rightnow...Just as I was feeling BETTER and losing inches, I go into my dr appointment, stepped on the scale and guess what; NO WEIGHTLOSS! I still weight the same! I'm totally perterbed. I don't know what to do now! It seems to be SO HARD to lose weight for me lately! My body is making me hold onto stuff for some reason...
And another thing...Hormones take merit over everything right now...I'm tired of some of my regular food intake and want a little junk food. I want more carbs. Either way, it doesn't matter anyway. Why should I bust my butt when I can't get any weight off?! It's really annoying...thus I'm DISCOURAGED about it ALL right now.

PS~ At my rehearsal Tuesday night, you could see my jiggle literally jiggle when I was dancing...it was humiliating. I just don't get it....
I really need to remember The Law Of Attraction when it comes to this and FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE! Then I will manifest my goals!
OH yah, and eat pizza, chocolate covered preztels and ramen noodles today! hehe. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.