Monday, October 12, 2009

WIse's BIG HUGE boo boo!




BAMMM!!!!! Wise hit his HEAD HARDCORE!!! The boys were sitting down for breakfast Saturday morning and wise got up and ran for the front door! His little feetsies had socks on them and as he just about achieved his goal for the door, he slipped, flew forward and slammed his head against our solid front door! I at first was not makng a fuss out of it, as Wise is known to jump, fly, crawl, slither,climb and spin in anything in sight. The poor boy's "high risk" behavior, causes him to get little bumps and bruises often. Usually it's a cry, him asking for a 'kissy' and everything's fine afterwards. But then..he ran toward me and his head was literally growing before my very eyes!! I was afraid the big egg on his head would pop! Of course, PRince, wanted to know what happened,a tad of chaos broke loose, then we chilled, put ice to his head and took pictures for evidence. 5 minutes later, Wise was running around and smiling! But if you didn't notice the other bruises on his face....one from hitting the computer desk, one caused by a fight over a toy with big brother and others...just from mere curiousity!! But I'm over it! I go out in public with a beat up little boy! Strangers will ask me what happened....*BIG SIGH* My poor little baby!!!

0 comments: