Monday, October 12, 2009

MY NEW & IMPROVED DIET

HEY!!! I'm going on WEEK 2 of the LOW CARB LOW SUGAR MADNESS!!! I dare you to ask how I'm doing??!! FAN-TAS-TIC!!!

Here's the deal; Monday-Saturday, my diet consists of high protein low carb food with a little complex fuel foods like; baked potato, beans, fruits, veggies or oatmeal. I like chicken breast cooked in a little olive oil seasoned with adobo. A nicely cooked steak (small), nuts, cottage cheese, yogurt, string cheese, egg whites, turkey bacon and homemade chili!! Homemade Chili?! HECK YES! Lean ground beef or turkey, beans and tomatoes! Season it with some sazon, garlic, onion, jalapeno and cumin. AMAZING!!!!! Sprinkle a little lowfat cheese on top and you have an amazing meal!! Then the day after, bake a small potato and put a little chili on top! Heavenly, right?! It WAS! For late nights and in betweens, I drink EAS Myoplex LOW CARB shakes. Only 110 cals and 2 grams of CARBS!
Guess what happens on Sundays?! JUNK FOOD HAVEN!!! Yep, I junk it til I trunk it to bed. It's awesome.
My weight is dropping, I have more energy and don't feel like I'm dying of food deprivation! Amazing.
I'll keep you all updated and maybe post some 'body' pics! hehe

Until next time everybody!

0 comments: