Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SNOW??!! What the H?!

So, it's a few days before Halloween and...it's SNOWING!!!! I'm jaded! Jaded by the East Coast weather! This is such a bummer! Every one's still out and about but not the V Fam! We are all staying in today. Prince wont be going to school. :( I'm sad about it. I was going to drive up north and take him but my great spouse advised me not to. The big pro of this is; we can all REST! I had a horrible nights rest last night and in need of a mad nap. I am so exhausted! :-P. From interval training, to 2 hours of dance, my glutes and legs couldn't handle it. They were as restless as a 2 year old in church. I sat there...awake ALL NIGHT LONG. It was torture.
So, may the sleeping fairy come to our casa and sprinkle sleepy dust on all of us today!!

0 comments: