Saturday, September 13, 2008

SO so sick...

I'm not surprised I'm sick, AGAIN. This time it started with a cough and it's spiraled down to chest pain, shallow breathing, body aches, headaches, phlem, hay fever symptoms, earaches, lethargy and slight fevers.

I am even taking tablets for Asmtha to help break up mucus in my chest and breath a little easier. My chest hurts, as I inhale and exhale rightnow. I'm only able to get on here and type because those Asmtha tablets contain Ephedra and that gets you super wired. I'm currently sweating, as I took ALeve and it broke my fever. My cough doesn't seem to be improving. It just hurts my chest. I've had Boricua pound my chest to relieve the congestion. I've been researching on pneumoina and Bronchitis and my symptoms seem to coincide with Walking Pneumonia. I'm getting sharp pains in my chest RIGHTNOW! My symptoms don't seem to improve. I'm waiting it out hoping I don't have to go to the doctor but I might have to! I was in bed from 8:00 am until 4:30 in the afternoon. I slept very long hours Thursday and friday as well. My sinuses started to bother me yesterday and I am having horrible allergy symptoms. OTC Allergy meds don't seem to help but just make me really drowsy. I'm takign Maximum stregth Thera-flu, benydryl,Tussim(chest and cough) DM extra stregth and Aleve for the pain and fever. I don't seem to be improving. My chest pain continues to get worse. I'm not rushing to the ER about it though because I'm not running a 104 degree fever! The highest it gets is 101 degrees. I'm just thinking it's all viral and I just need to rest and wait it out. But I'm miserable. What makes it worse is, Boricua is working and I'm trying to take care of two small children myself.
Hopefully I'll start getting better very soon.

1 comments:

losing my needles said...

I've heard that putting vicks vapor rub on your feet really works with relieving cough. Good luck.