Monday, September 15, 2008

Don't we LOVE Mondays?

I put together a lovely lesson for FHE on Order in the Home and responsibility. Mater came and joined us and helped make chocolate cookies for the snack. Wow, an Irony I chose this lesson... Prince didn't nap today...that means he was as roudy as ever, rolling on the floor, making faces, tipping over Wise's playpen, squirming, mimicking and yelling. While Wise is crying,hanging on Dad, saying 'ow' for no reason, being pushed by Prince and on a frantic search for his bobo(pacifier). I made the lesson as simple and brief as possible, yet I was still getting irritated. Buuuuuuutt...I gritted my teeth and put a smile on my face, continued with the lesson and taught the boys what order was by putting paper cut-outs of 1,2,&3 in order. They liked that. Mater's answers are always the same: "Be like Jesus", "Not be bad" and "listen to your parents". Hey, atleast we're doing some bit of good! All in all, it waspretty successful but I think the kids appeciated the chocolate cookies more than my slaved away lesson! The pictures below speak for itself on our 'joy' tonight!
Aren't families great?




0 comments: