Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WE've worn out our welcome.

You know when it's time to go when issues continue to come up. I mean issues with your Lanlord/Property Management. Or even with the place you live at.
Since living in these apartments, they've gone down hill tremendously. We've felt at times as if we're living in the Projects! Not only that, it's apparent this complex is NOT condusive for little children to go out and play. We've had several complaints this past Summer from my kids and ME even being accused of using an out door faucet somehere I don't even know of. The kids went out and played with sidewalk chalk, they complained. I decided to wash it off with a bucket of water. I used an outdoor faucet, I knew was the only was that exsisted. They complained and Miss So'n'so yelled at me and bluntly hung up the phone. This is our person in charge of rentals. Okay, maybe I should'nt have used the faucet but I was cleaning up sidewalk chalk outside and felt it would be fine to use it. Then I get complaints over my kids toys and our stroller. Nobody in our building complained, so I don't know who the complainee was....they don't live in our building and the toys weren't obstructing any walk way. Then I'm accused of letting a visitor use our dumpster. That was wrong. It was our garbage in the back of her truck...seeing's how we don't have a truck.
Let me tell you the REALL issues that needed to be taken care of and seem to NOT get taken care of: We have a new registered sex offender that lives here now. There's been tagging done on the walls. There's a load of big cockroaches that nest just under the curb in front of the building and they're EVERYWHERE...we've been telling them for about 4 months now. Beer bottles and cigarette cartons are being left on the ground outside. Suspicious people and activity has been going on and a group of people decided to have a beer drinking get together on the side of the builidng. And trust me, these folks look like they cam right out of rehab or worse. The cadillac Converter was stolen off of our other car in the middle of the night. Teenagers during the School year love to hang out near here and have their, whatever they're doing sessions...it's nothing good. The inside of our building is filthy. I've gone out of my way to clean it twice, I've addressed Miss So'n'so about this and she still has done nothing for it.
So, issues with children going out and playing takes merit over the the issues I listed above.
Wow! I've had it here. It's time for us to get out of here!

1 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Yep, it sounds horrible.

Time to go...