Friday, August 1, 2008

Pack our bags folks....

'Cuz we're goin' to Delaware! Delaware? Delaware? YES! Delaware! We're all going with Boricua to Delaware for his business trip! THis will make life so much easier. I honestly don't know what I would've done stuck in this house with all of these children! And now we're making a free trip out of it!

I've been on the search of family fun attractions around Dover. I'd love to hit up a beach but I can't find a good one close by. Rehobeth is too far for me and the kids to travel whiel Boricua's working. We should find one closer! I did find a fun little waterpark about 8 miles away and it's 2 dollars for adults and 1 dollar for kids under 12! It has slides, water toys and trinkets, a big pool and concession stands. Our hotel has an outdoor pool too. Hopefully we'll have good weather!

Alright for Dover,Delaware! Delaware? Delaware? Tax free shopping!

2 comments:

Monson Family said...

There is a great beach called Indian River. Its only 5 dollars to park your car for the day. Its great because it has a jetty (or however you spell it) that divides where the ocean and river meet. Anyways, during low tide you can catch star fish in there. (One of my favorite childhood memories) It also has showers and stuff so you can wash off at the end of the day. Its south of Rehobeth but well worth the drive. And of course, TAX FREE shopping at the rehobeth outlets!

Emily Snow said...

I love it when I get to go with James on work trips. Like, you, I'm on my own during the day, but it feels adventureous, but not scary, so it's an OK thing... It's so refreshing for the little break and to have much of it paid for...even better! I hope you all have a great time!