Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NOVEMBER GIVE THANKS

Okay folks, it's November, the month of Thanksgiving. WEll, for the United States, that is. In Canada, it's in October. So therefore, it's the SEASON of Thanksgiving. There. I'm Politically correct now. lol.
The word 'Thanks' means: to express gratitude, appreciation, or acknowledgment. It's a verb. 'Giving' means; to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation; bestow, and is also a verb. There's several meanings for 'giving', depending on if the verb is used with or without an object or if it's used as a noun.

So, Thanksgiving, is combined by ACTION words and is now a Noun;the act of giving thanks; grateful acknowledgment of benefits or favors, esp. to God...

So therefore, I will GIVE my thanks almost daily on my AMAZING Blog! ;)
This is how I will GIVE my thanks:

Express my gratitude for my blessings.
Thank my friends & Family idividually.
Go out of my way to GIVE to others in NEED.
List the blessing I'm given daily.

As I do this, hopefully this ACTION will resonate in me and I can carry it daily, just as I walk (an action) every single day.
Here's a list of my blessing for TODAY!

I'm grateful for my mind!
I'm grateful for my safety!
I'm grateful for my talents!
I'm grateful to live!

I'll try to post new lists almost daily! C'mon, I challenge you! I bet we'll all find out how REALLY EASY IT IS!

MUCH LOVE! Happy HARVEST SEASON!

0 comments: