Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS BARACK OBAMA

First off~ I am an American who stands neutral with Politics. My stances aren't based on just media, heresay and other people's opinions. I take GREAT pride in studying and researching things on my own and making a conclusive decisions based on my findings. When it comes to THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES; my Country and YOUR Country, I TRY to make the most LOGICAL and NON-partison decision, who will be my Commander In Chief. And with my Faith, I go in DEEP AND EARNEST PRAYER! I am NOT convinced by media, by the scare tactics and one or two deal breakers. It shouldn't be a decision seen on only the surface. It's a whole, HUGE and VAST decision. IT's who I SEE someone who convey's HOPE, UNITY, HUMILITY, DIVERSITY and INTELLIGENCE. Someone who makes bi-partison decisions and puts PEOPLE FIRST. It's someone who is a progressive, has hope for our future, wants to better the lives of EVERYONE and has achieved the AMERICAN DREAM! Someone who is a sYMBOL of a NEW GENERATION!!! CHANGE!! UNITY!!! BRIDGING THE DIVISION IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY( AS McCAIN JUST SAID!!!) BRINGING HOPE and making history! I can go into my social, economical and Foreign Policy issues but it'd be just too long! Ask me later ;)
No DOUBT, McCain has worked hard, served this Country and loves the United States and I THANK YOU, JOHN, FOR IT!...and am looking forward to seeing PRESIDENT OBAMA and SEnator McCAIN WORK HAND IN HAND FOR THIS UNITED STAT$ES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!
CONGRATS PRESIDENT ELECT BARACK OBAMA!!
AND THANK YOU JOHN MCCAIN!!

0 comments: